Review copies & author interview enquiries
If you are a book reviewer or a journalist and would like to request a review copy or to enquire about author availability for interviews, please contact our marketing team, specifying the title/author and ISBN of the book you are interested in:
Rosina Griffiths, Marketing Executive
Other marketing & publicity enquiries:
For all other marketing enquiries, including conferences, contact:
Helen Boyd, Head of Marketing & Publisher Relations
Where we offer competitions via our website, conferences, and via marketing promotions, the following terms and conditions apply. Contact the marketing team for any queries about promotions.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Competitions are open to all UK residents over the age specified within the competition text.
- Employees of Oxbow Books, Casemate UK, Pen and Sword and associated companies, the prize provider and their immediate families and agents may not enter.
- Entry into any competition does not give rise to any binding agreement between the parties.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the competition notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Unless otherwise stated, there is no limit on the number of competition entries that can be received from an individual.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter a competition.
- Where entries are made via a coupon or form it is not acceptable to submit photocopies. Photocopies will be void.
- Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside our control.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be void.
- The winner(s) may be notified by telephone, text or e-mail and the results may be published on this website.
- We reserve the right to report details of competition winners, to take photographs (or other visual media) and to publish such media.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes are subject to availability and, should any prize be unavailable, no liability will attach to Oxbow Books, or Casemate UK (our distributor).
- The prize must be taken as offered and no cash alternative will be offered.
- When prizes are supplied by third parties we are acting as their agents and as such we exclude all liability for loss or damage you may suffer as a result of any competition.
- Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise by us, we do not accept responsibility for the return of any competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material, and may dispose of entries at our discretion.
By entering one of our competitions you will be deemed to have accepted all these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.